iformat Pty Ltd will provide a return of payment on, L&H Access websites only, in circumstances provided below. Refund requests should be made within 14 days of site launch (going live) by emailing email@example.com or logging a Support request at lhsupport.iformat.com.au.
iformat Pty Ltd will provide a refund in the following circumstances, and in instances where warranted by a governing law of a state or territory;
- The website contains technical errors and faults that affect the site's performance
- The website does not meet the specifications as provided and listed on http://businesscatalystsites.com.au/electricians-websites/
- Proof of purchase may need to be provided
- Refund requests must be received with 14 days of going live
- The customer must provide good cause for requesting a refund after the site launch
iformat Pty Ltd will not provide a refund in the following circumstances:
- The customer has changed their mind after launch
- The customer would like to use another website provider
Refunds will be credited to the credit card used for the initial purchase or by Electronic Transfer. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further queries about a refund.
Cancellation of Orders
You may cancel an order within two days of the original purchase but prior to the website being built.
Please email email@example.com to cancel an order. If the order has already been dispatched, Dirt Skincare Pty Ltd will provide a refund less the cost of dispatch and return freight.